Brought to you by:
Department of E & TC and Mechanical
Create a bot that can run on both land and water. The bot also needs to overcome other obstacles in its way, such as rocky and muddy ways. Can you make the best bot there can be?
Contest format :
- Each group consists of maximum of 4 students.
- Your bot will run both on water as well as on land. The land section consists of two parts, one is the normal track which would include track along with some hurdles and the second part is an off-road part where your bot needs to go through Rocky and muddy patches.(off-road part will be included in third round)
- If the bot damages the track it will be disqualified.
- Maximum of three hand contacts would be allowed between two consecutive checkpoints. (If more than 3 contacts and done penalty of 1 min would be considered.)
- No trial would be allowed.
- Track can be completed in maximum of 20 mins.
- If during the runtime, there's damage in some motor, then the corresponding team would be disqualified.
- Track will be disclosed at the time of event.
- Maximum dimensions for the bot are : 30x30x30 cm.
- Maximum voltage for the motor : 12V
- There's no restriction on the number of motor's to be used.
- As this bot is not just a bot but it's an all terrain bot so your bot should work both on water as well as land.
- You can use recyclable material
Other details :
- Registration Fee: Rs 200/-
- Number of Participants: Atleast 1 and atmost 4 students per team
Registrations and Payments:
This part will be updated soon!