Brought to you by:
Department of E & TC
Contest format :
- Every participant will be given a purse of 100 crore rupees.
- Each participant must buy 11 players [1 wicket-keeper, 2 all-rounder, 4 bowlers & 4 batsmen compulsorily].
- Players are arranged in 4 categories :-
- • Grade A
- • Grade B
- • Grade C
- • Grade D
- Grading points are allotted to each player based on his grade.
- Auctioning will start from the base price of each player. The participant with the highest bid will get the player.
- The team should consist of 11 players and the participant who has completed this and has the highest points will be declared the winner.
- The round consists of purchasing a stadium as your team's home ground. Here it is necessary to have at least one player whose home ground in reality is the ground that you purchase.
- The team with maximum points (calculated from purchased player grading points), coach and the stadium will be declared as the winner.
- In case of a tie on points count, the participant who has a larger purse remaining after the purchase of both players and stadium will be the winner.
- There will also be a swapping round after each session where the participants can exchange the players that they've bought based on mutual understanding.
- The participants will also have to hire a coach accordingly for their teams.
Other details :
- Registration Fee: Rs 100 per group
- Number of Participants: 2 per group
Registrations and Payments:
This part will be updated soon!