Brought to you by:
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Contest format :
- Team of maximum 2 players is allowed to participate.
- A series of rounds will be conducted qualifying all rounds is mandatory to win.
- Rules or tasks for every round will be informed on the spot at the given time and location.
- All hints and solutions will be available inside the PCET's campus.
- The rounds will be knockout type no team will be allowed to come in the next rounds if failed to complete the task in time.
- Winner and qualification for the next round will be decided on basis of task completion and time.
- Organizers have all rights to disqualify the winner if means of cheating found in any round.
- Any team or their associate causing problems to others team or organizers will be disqualified
- In case of any discrepancy organizers reserve all rights to decide the winner or disqualify the team.
- It's the responsibility of the team to be available at the given time & location physically any delay will give rise to penalty or disqualification.
- Organizer will have all the rights to disqualify the team on the basis misbehavior of the participants.
Other details :
- Registration Fee: Rs 100
- Number of Participants: 2 per team
Registrations and Payments:
This part will be updated soon!