Brought to you by:
Department of Computer Engineering
The event will be a simple model making competition. Students will have to
prepare either of the following:
i) A soft solution(App/Program)
ii) A hard solution (Real-life models that can be used to demonstrate their ideas)
for any of the many problems faced today by the society. The problem could be from any of the
- Water Conservation
- Environmental Pollution
- Health and Hygiene
Contest format :
The contest will have a single round, where the participants will display their ideas and explain how their model helps solve a societal problem. The models will be judged on the impact they create, possibility of implementation in real life, and overall cost of the solution.
Other details :
- Students must develop the solution/model on their own and only use open source third party libraries.
- Students must not use an entire open source project and present it.
- The solution must be plausible.
- Solutions will be judged on:
- Severity of the problem solved
- Simplicity of the solution
- Efficiency of the solution
- Vitality of the dependencies
- Thinking process behind the solution
- Electrical components must be assembled by the students themselves.
- In case of cardboard models, the students must make it themselves
Mr. Ashish Deshpande
+91 72188 76191
Registrations and Payments:
This part will be updated soon!